RSS Feeds (Really Simple Syndication)
Visitors to the internurse.com can now get regular updates to each of the journal's table of contents by subscribing to our RSS feeds. Support for RSS feeds is built into Internet Explorer 7 and Firefox, and RSS readers are freely available for other browsers.
Journal Table of Contents RSS feeds
Click on the links below to see an abbreviated Table of Contents of each journal with links direct to the articles. Your browser will then give you the option to subscribe to the feed.
- British Journal of Cardiac Nursing
- British Journal of Community Nursing
- British Journal of Healthcare Assistants
- British Journal of Mental Health Nursing
- British Journal of Neuroscience Nursing
- British Journal of Nursing
- British Journal of School Nursing
- British Journal of Wellbeing
- Gastrointestinal Nursing
- Independent Nurse
- International Journal of Ophthalmic Practice
- International Journal of Palliative Nursing
- Journal of Aesthetic Nursing
- Journal of Children's and Young People's Nursing
- Journal of Health Visiting
- Journal of Renal Nursing
- Journal of Wound Care
- Nurse Prescribing
- Nursing & Residential Care
- Practice Nursing
internurse.com Table of Contents RSS feed
We also provide a consolidated feed which delivers the latest Table of Contents for each journal available on internurse.com.
Alternatively when you see this icon (which can be in a variety of colours) in your browser header, click it to access and subscribe to the feed.
The feeds are updated every time a new issue of the journal is uploaded, so you can now access the latest contents without visiting the journal website.
What is RSS?
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) allows users to be automatically notified of any updates without you having to check the website for the latest content.